From:
Stefan Stangaciu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 12:05:36 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: Stan Sandler <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mittwoch, 6. Januar 1999 03:57
Subject: apitherapy course

|Hi Stephan:
|
|I have heard your name mentioned frequently.  Welcome to the list.  I am a
|beekeeper in Eastern Canada (Prince Edward Island) with about a thousand
hives.

|>        I will organize soon the first Internet Apitherapy Course, so, if
|>you have any interest in this...
|
|I would be interested in some further details on the course.
|
|Thankyou,   Stan

        Hello dear Stan and Bee-L members,

    I'm very glad about your interest.

    Having so many hives, you can turn at least a part of your production
towards the medical (huge!) market.

    So, if you would like to increase your list of clients, you need first
to know very well the healing properties of ALL bee products.

    Our Internet Apitherapy Course will offer an extensive insight in ALL
aspects related to apitherapy.

    The course will be on three levels (three months):

    First level: mainly about origin, history, characteristics and DETAILED
composition of all bee products.

    Second level: about pharmacological properties, indications,
counter-indications, limits in apitherapy.

    Third level: about administration of medicinal oriented bee hive
products, methods to apply specifically to different diseases apitherapy,
methods to increase the efficiency of apitherapy, economical (business)
aspects of apitherapy and much, much more...

    Between each level we will let the students to "digest" the received
information in about one month of "vacation".

    Like in any other course, the students will have the technical
possibility offered by this wonderful e-mail system, to change info between
them or to address me their personal questions, including the ones related
directly to their own health or their family health problems.

    So, it will be quite interesting and I hope that the list with the
future "apitherapy students" will grow day by day!!!

    ALL of you are welcome to join!!!

        Kind regards,

        Stefan Stangaciu, MD, LAcup. (Romania)
         www.sci.fi/~apither