From:
Rutger Deterd Oude Weme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:00:52 +0100
Hi, I'm new in this list and I will give a short introduction of myself:

I'm 27 years old and student at University of Twente in the Netherlands.
Besides this I do a lot with music: listening, recording, performing,
arranging, publishing etc. Me girlfriend is studying 2nd phase
conservatorium.

It's for my girlfriend I joint this list because she was looking for old
music.  In this case she is looking for the original composer of the song
"Scarborough fair" as known by Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel. Possibly the
song is an old english ballad.

Are there any resources on the internet where you can search this kind of
information?

Rutger Deterd Oude Weme
email: [log in to unmask]