HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Paul Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:46:32 +0000
Yes Post-medieval Archaeology is still being published. The website is
loaned which why you have to contact us via "post"- a position we hope
to rectify in the next 12 months but we are a poor second-world society
without the facilities of SHA.

Email me with an address and I will send membership details. Subs are 20
pounds sterling or 40 US dollars with reductions for retired/students.

Editorial guidelines have just changed and can be obtained from Bill
Klemperer, Archaeology Section, The Potteries Museum, Hanley, Stoke-on-
Trent Museum. However, there is usually a waiting list though the
journal is about to get bigger. I don't know his direct email line but
email for his attention C/O his wife Debbie Ford:

paul courtney
Leicester UK
membership sec SPMA (retiring shortly)

In message <Pine.A41.3.95.990125095053.27076A-
[log in to unmask]>, Roger Kirchen <[log in to unmask]> writes
>Would anyone know if the journal POST-MEDIEVAL ARCHAEOLOGY is still being
>published?  All of my efforts to contact the Society have gotten me
>nowhere.  Their website has not been updated in a year which leads me to
>wonder about their status.  In addition, if it is still an active
>publication, I would like to see a copy of their guidelines for
>publication.  Any information on this matter is greatly appreciated.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Roger Kirchen

>|        Roger W. Kirchen          |e-mail: [log in to unmask]         |
>|      Laboratory Supervisor       |        [log in to unmask]
>|   WFU Archeology Laboratories    |   WWW: www.wfu.edu/~kirchrw4    |
>|          P.O. Box 7807           | phone: (336) 758-5117           |
>|__Winston-Salem, NC  27109  USA___|___fax: (336) 758-5116___________|

Paul Courtney
Leicester UK