From:
Ong Yong Hui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:44:52 +0800
I find the 2nd symphony most appealing at first, the fourth didn't do much
to me but I like the rest too then.  Get to know the second first in my
opinionl.

Now, I find that I can only appreciate the 1st symphony in the concert
hall, things will get too long and boring with the repetition if I play the
CD at home.  It is only at the cocnert hall that you feel the stage tremble
at the sound, besides, the last movement is visually spectacular too.

Yong Hui