From:
Benjamin Roe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 14:48:23 -0500
Since so many of you have expressed interest in our Robert Shaw broadcasts,
we wanted to let you know that on our Monday show we will be airing the
following portions of Friday's Memorial Service for Robert Shaw in Atlanta.

   Norman MacKenzie, Ann Howard Jones, & William Fred Scott, conductors
   Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
   Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Chorus
   Robert Shaw Institute Singers
   Morehouse College Glee Club, David Morrow, Director
   Sylvia McNair, soprano
   Marietta Simpson, mezzo-soprano

   BRAHMS: Wie lieblich sind deine Wohnungen
   ASO, ASOC, Robert Shaw Institute Singers; Norman MacKenzie, conducting

   RACHMANINOV: Bogoroditse Devo
   ASOC, Shaw Institute Singers; Norman MacKenzie, conducting>

   arr. COPLAND: At the River
   Sylvia McNair; Norman MacKenzie, piano

   arr. DAWSON: Soon Ah Will Be Done
   Morehouse College Glee Club; David Morrow, conducting

   VAUGHAN WILLIAMS: Nation Shall Not Lift Up a Sword, finale
   from Dona Nobis Pacem
   ASO, ASOC, Shaw Institute Singers, Arietha Lockhart, soprano;
   Norman MacKenzie, conducting

   HANDEL: Hallelujah, Chorus from Messiah
   Audience may join in singing.

Ben Roe