From:
Steven Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 14:46:31 EST
Charles Dalmas writes:

>I'm looking for them, and the local Harmony House has said that they are
>out of print (at least according to their computer)....Does anyone know
>where I can get a set of CD's?  Thank you for the help.

I don't know where you live at but IIRC I have seen the Von Karajan
Weissenberg CDs available fairly recently.  I find that while I don't use
the Web much to order music, it can be a good way to find out if an item is
in print or not.

If Music Boulevard says that it is in print then it is a good bet that it
is out there.  2 caveats, however, just because you can't find it through
a search engine does not mean it is out of print, sometimes Search Engines
can be cranky.  Also, some sites on the net claim to have items that are
not really available.  This is why I might steer you towards Music
Boulevard.  My experience is that if they say they have it then they
really do have it.

Steve M. (Northern Virginia)