From:
Lindsey Orcutt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:10:42 -0800
Donald Satz wrote:

>I'm with Dick concerning the beepers.  You have to bring your throat with
>you to the concert; you don't have to bring your beeper.

And I second the motion on candy/coughdrop wrappers.  I can't stand hearing
the rattle of wrappers:  even the ones purported to be "silent" make noise.
(And this as an audience member, not performer, mind you.)

As long as we're on the subject though, what does bother me is seeing
people standing up and moving around and going back and forth while I'm
performing.  That bother anyone else?

-Lindsey Orcutt