From:
R Joseph Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:00:42 PST
I'm not sure if there's anyone lurking out there who might be interested
in the following (also posted elsewhere), but have at it if so inclined.
Disclaimer:  Yes, I'm aquainted with the proprietors.  Lots of good stuff
up, though - I had occassion to see the stock firsthand and it's a pretty
amazing compendium of analog rarities...

Classical Vinyl Auction
An auction so big we had to run it for two months!!

New items will be added daily!!!!

Make sure to check Let It Be Records' January/February auction.  This
auction at http://www.letitbe.com/auction is a collision of three major
record collections, combined to pack a power classical punch.  Vocal,
instrumental, audiophile, lp incunabula, rarities, 20th Century, sealed
deletions, memorabilia, 78 sets, an incredible opportunity.

The first collection consists of a large quantity of high quality used
classical titles, culled from a collection of over 10,000 titles, purchased
from the estate of an individual collector.  There are many well taken care
of rarities in this completist collection.  All records/covers are graded.
On the back cover of many of these titles is a small, handwritten catalog
number, usually in pencil, and in most cases, easily removable.

The second collection consists of sealed classical records from the
warehouse purchase we made last year.  Many still sealed bargains and
deletion titles are included.

The third collection is our first offering of some of the classical 78
titles from our purchase of the Hart's Collection from last year.  There
are many sealed sets, as well as individual pieces.

If you are a classical record dealer and are interested in viewing these
auction records, or a more complete offering from these collections, please
contact us to work out possible arrangements.

This auction runs from January 2nd to February 27th, 6 PM CT.  The auction
is a live, real-time online auction that automatically posts the highest
bid.  By clicking on the "Enter the Auction" button at the left you can
view the items we currently have up for auction.  To bid in our auctions
you must register for a bidder ID number.

If you have any questions, please email us at [log in to unmask]

   Let It Be Records
   1001 Nicollet Mall
   Minneapolis, MN 55403
   (612) 339-7439