From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 09:21:57 PDT
Mark Seeley wrote concerning his choice of recording:

>Herreweghe on Harmonia Mundi.  You should be able to find this
>quite easily in most chain stores like Border's -- if you are not
>boycotting them.

I feel a "twinge" when I read of boycotting Border's.  I had stated that
I would not be entering any Borders in the future; I did not advocate that
anyone else do likewise.  For those still going to stores to buy music, the
choices are not many.

I agree with Mark's recommendation.  Although I'm not a big fan of St.
Paul, I think that Herreweghe puts it in the best light.  He's a superb
conductor.

Don Satz