From:
Don Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 16:57:24 -0600
Joel Hill was telling us of the prevalence of "backorders" he experiences
from Music Boulevard.  I'd suggest that Joel hang in there.  I felt
similarly when I first started using Music Boulevard.  Why have a recording
listed if it isn't in stock?

I soon discovered that most other web sites have the same routine.  Also,
since then, I've found that there are plenty of times when everything I
order is in stock and arrives at my door just 3 days after the order is
made.  I am satisfied with MB enough that I've stopped using the other
sites.  I even dumped Every CD once I had recouped the membership fee
through lower prices.  There is another reason for just going with one
source; I was tending to duplicate orders.

Don