From:
Billy Kitson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 07:14:09 +1000
Donald Satz wrote:

>What provides me with optimism is that other companies, as has been proven,
>will fill the void.  It's just a shame that this void is spreading fast.
>I wish that Gelb would turn his full attention to professional wrestling;
>he'd be greatly successful and in a pure entertainment industry where he
>belongs.  Everybody would be a winner.

I think the Problem is the Same Olde One = DID SONY ASK ITS CUSTOMERS
WHAT THEY WANTED - DO NOT BE BLURRY SIRRY!! I can NOT think of ONE large
Multi-National Company in the Universe that cares One "Razzoo" for One of
its Customers!!  Years ago Exxon were "accused" of being amoral (or was it
IMmoral) and their Chief Exec stood up and made THAT Statement "Sir, I am
employed to make Dividends for the Shareholders = NOT do the "Right Thing"
. I am sure Sony said "Up Yours Mr/s Customer"??. It is called "Free
Enterprise"??

Bill(Y).