From:
Ruben Stam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 14:31:30 +0100
David Gable wrote:

>...  I am really and truly desperately seeking the following CD sets:
>
>Complete String Quartets of Schoenberg, Webern, Berg & lavish booklet
> La Salle Quartet DGG

If it's really off the market in the US, try one of the big UK mail order
companies. I bought mine at the London Tower (not the Tower of London),
Picadilly for roughly BP 35, but also saw it in Dutch shops.

>Mahler: Symphony no. 3 w/Haitink, Forrester, Concertgebouw Philips

This is no longer available separately, though I believe it is in the
Haitink box with the complete symphonies.  But why not get his later
version with the BPO, which is generally thought to be superior?

Ruben