From:
David Gable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 19:36:19 -0600
I am desperately seeking the following compact discs, which I believe are
long out of print:

Gasparo Spontini: Fernando Cortez
Any recording, but the one I know is conducted by Lovro von Matacic with
Angeles Gulin and Bruno Prevedi in leading roles.  The label may be Arkadia.

Elliott Carter: Penthode;  Mirror on Which to Dwell; etc. w/Boulez,
Ensemble InterContemporain on Erato

Elliott Carter: Violin Concerto;  Concerto for Orchestra w/Knussen,
London Sinfonietta on Virgin

I am willing to pay any reasonable amount for copies of these compact
discs.

-david gable