From:
Gerardo Constantini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:41:01 -0600
Hi I am completely agree with Robin Newton,some for the fees,but specially
i think(of course is my personal opinion),no one Opera conductodeserve to
earn so much money.  Even the greats, like Carlo Maria Giulini, or Claudio
Abbado,etc.  should have two kinds of fees, one for the normal orchestral
repertoire(symponhies, concertos,etc.), and the half for the operas.  Did
you listen Levine conducting Symphonies?

Best
Gerardo:.