From:
Wilson Pereira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:20:44 -0300
I wrote to Reader's Digest asking them if they had available on CD the old
set of "Festival of Light Classical Music". I got a reply from Mr. Henry
Mascia (from Special Service Accounts) and he said that:

   "... we are sorry to disappoint you; however, due to contract
   restrictions and copyright laws, we are unable to ship such produts
   to addresses outside of the United States."

What this guy is talking about? That the set IS available, but they cannot
sell it to addresses abroad?? What about this globalization thing?? These
guys should learn to make money with the guys from EMI and DG.

Wilson Pereira.