From:
Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:19:15 -0800
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Hyperion has released two discs which contain Beethoven's four string
>trios and serenade.  The performers are the Leopold Trio, ...
>
>For comparison, I used L'Archibudelli on Sony Vivarte and
>Mutter/Rostropovich/Giuranna on DG.  ...

Do any of these recordings observe all the repeats? (Not to re-open an old
can of worms-- I really want to know, because I do not have a recording of
all of Beethoven's String Trios, and I may consider buying one of these
recordings.)

Speaking of Beethoven String Trios, a correction:  in a recent post, I
said that the Culver Chamber Music Series would be presenting, among other
works, the Beethoven String Trios in c minor Op.9 No.3 this Sunday.  It
will be, in fact, the Op/9 no.  2 in D.  (Yes, there are some listers in
the So.  Cal.  area who have attended.)

Jocelyn Wang
Culver Chamber Music Series~
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/4684/