Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 00:58:18 EST
Hey Paul:
Sounds like you are doing a good job researching, and I like your exposure
plan using a pallet rack and pallet wrapper.
Now your TOUGH job will be negotiating a price for service.
If you find something good, please inform the beekeepers.  So many are just
plain afraid of anything they can't see or touch, and hence are shy of
radiation.  But they still will get an X-Ray for a broken arm.
By the way, The A. I. Root Co web site lists all those names I mentioned like
Jim Bach.
I hope I have helped.                           George Imirie