HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"James L. Murphy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:27:08 -0500
The East Liverpool Museum of Ceramics actually has very little in the way
of either archaeological collections or British ceramics.  It's strength is
19th-20th C. ceramics of the East Liverpool area.  The Ohio Historical
Society has some archaeological collections but 18th C. porcelain would
indeed be unusual in Ohio, though not impossible.  While much of their
collection data has been automated, I am not sure how far this extends to
the material from CRM reports.

Jim Murphy
Ohio State University Libraries
1858 Neil Avenue Mall