HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:55:51 -0500
Dan W. wrote:

> Try looking under Francis P. McManamon, Ph.D.  He is / was an
> archaeologist
> with the National Park Service, I think in Massachusetts.

I think you are compressing two different jobs.  In addition to being the
head honcho archaeologist at NPS, he was the Massachusetts state
Archaeologist back about 1976.  (I'm not sure but I think his degree was
from SUNY Binghamton - in case you are looking for dissertation material.)

Linda Derry ( [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> )
Old Cahawba Archaeological Park
Alabama Historical Commission