HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Susan A. Rigby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 01:04:30 -0700
Hi Tim!
I will get the instructions for the ceramic L to you as soon as
possible. Have to find it. It may be a week or two since I am bogged
down with papers etc. It is not a very active group. I doubt there are
very many people on the list, but there have been a few interesting
discussions about the effects of fire on pottery. I will send out a
request for help if I can't find the address.
I see you are going to present a paper in Bill White's symposium. What
do you have on trains?
Hope all is going well. I talked to Alanah via email a week or so ago.
She was supposed to go to several meetings, but her mother has been
very, very ill. It doesn't sound good. I imagine her defense will be
delayed, but I don't think she has scheduled it yet.

Sue