HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
paul courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 22:53:39 +0000
An article by my wife (Yolanda Courtney) base don her PhD is due to
appear in the International J. of Historical Archaeology sometime this
year on using 19th century pub tokens in Britain to reconstruct regional
marketing networks and mechanisms especially those used by the
Birmingham hardware trade.

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Todd Girdler
<[log in to unmask]> writes