HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Wm Liebeknecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:11:51 -0500
A few years back  Hunter Research Inc. was conducting excavations in PA in
the mountains.  Adjacent to the project area we found several Battery oil
bottles marked Edison Company NJ.  As this was outside of the project area
they were not pursued further.  I did make one call to find out what battery
oil was and was told that it is battery acid.

Bill Liebeknecht
Hunter Research Inc.
120 West State Street
Trenton, NJ