HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Anne Stolle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:01:20 -0700
To Mike and listers,

The folks in the Tucson office of my firm, Statistical Research, have done
two airport projects and might have info for you.  The most recent (1998)
was a HAER for a hangar at the Barstow-Daggett Airport in Daggett, San
Bernardino county, CA.  The second was a Section 106 assessment done on
assorted buildings at the Tucson international Airport (1995).  I haven't
seen the reports myself, but I imagine the date and regional location might
fit your request.  Contact either the PI, Terry Majewski, or the project
historian, Matt Bischoff, for info at SRI, P.O. Box 31865, Tucson AZ
85751-1865 (520) 721-4309.

Good Luck
Anne Stoll (SRI Redlands, CA)