HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 09:51:26 -0400
Hey friends,

When I got my first unsolicited mail from the Britam list last year, I
responded immediately with a 4-letter laced invective, which questioned the
sender's patronage, intellectual capability, and certifiability, and demanded
to be removed immediately.  I believe it went to about one, stream of
consciousness sentence.

I was removed immediately, and so informed...  There is no reason in the
world to be polite to unsolicited junk mail!

Good luck.

Mark Branstner