HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Roc H. Indermill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 08:22:49 -0700
Howdy, Roger,

    I am not familiar with this journal, but I know that the reference desk
here at Northern Arizona University has a volume that should list it and
indicate if it is still being published.  I will no longer trust this volume
as the last word, however, as it mislead me a few years ago into believing
that "Tin Type" was no longer being published.  The next volume showed that
Tin Type was instead being published under the masthead "Tins 'N' Signs."
Let me know if you cannot find the information you need.

Take care, Roc.