From:
Peter Dalby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 19:06:24 -0000
We have here in England received great news this week.  Thursday 26th
November saw the day the registration of Apistan was finally granted.  This
now means we have two products we can use to treat Varroa with.  Bayvarol
and Apistan.  The Apistan is cheaper per hive and now available.

This development is not before time.

Peter Dalby, England