From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:00:35 -0700
For those who are wondering, I will get back to the oxytet discussion as
soon as I have some time.  I am quite pleased with the direction the
discussion is taking and *will* have some comments, but I am a painfully
slow typist (right Jan, right Dave?) and the new page I've been playing
with has been consuming my interest lately.

What page?  Why http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Pix
of course.  I've been taking pictures as we do our daily work and have a
few good ones.  Haven't been there?  Weeelllllllll..... what's holding you
back?
---

Anyhow, that's not why I came out of the weeds.  I want to say that I've
been in touch with Dr. Rodriguez recently and he says he is doing some
work with applying mineral oil as a mist.  I gather he is working with a
university and a national lab this time and is pleased with the progress.

Allen