From:
Olda Vancata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 02:28:14 +0000
> From: Stefan Stangaciu <[log in to unmask]>

Stefan

> * there are already too many pollutants in our bee products;

I agree. Especielly when thinking on how much water, air etc is
circullated trought the beehive during the year and the enviroment
outside the beehive is not the cleanest one (pollutants burried
thousands of km).

> * there are at least a dozen of very effective ways to keep under
> control varroa and other bee diseases through alternative methods;

Can you please give me an account of 12 alternative and effective
methods how to keep varroa under control? Can you for each method
describe: a- method; b - efficiency in %; c - time consumed for total
treatment?

Thanx

\vov