From:
"George Styer, Jr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 09:10:22 -0700
For a 13 year old, I would recommend "A Book of Bees" by Sue Hubbell, ISBN
0-394-55894-4. It is a quick read that takes the beekeeper through a year.
I recommend it because it does not read like a text book or reference. I
think all the references to studies ad nauseum in say "The Hive and the
Honey Bee" (which is a good reference once one decides to start) will bore
the lad.