HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 01:28:19 -0500
Dear Histarch Subscribers:

I'm a Canadian citizen interested in applying for PhD programs in Archaeology at
American universities - my first choice is UC Berkeley.  However, the cost of attending
or even being considered for admission to these institutions is huge, especially in
Canadian funds!

Has anyone out there gone through this experience?  If you are/were a Canadian
citizen who attended or is attending an American grad school, I'd really appreciate
hearing your stories and advice off-list.

Thanks.
Stacy Kozakavich
Calgary, Alberta