HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Diane B Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 22:06:00 -0600
I might suggest you take a look at some of the Archaeological Reports done in an
around The Nez Perce National Historical Park, Spalding, Idaho. Watson's Store
was started there in 1911 and open until 1964. Work was done in the Lapwai Valle
by Roderick Sprague and Caroline Carley in the Spring (AP-MAY) of 1980,
University of Idaho. It might be helpful.