HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ron Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:03:58 -0700
Greetings, and thank you:

The Archaeological Institute of America, San Diego tour *Egypt 2000*
(Nov. 26 - Dec. 9th.) FILLED in only three weeks.  That's because it is
an educational program unlike the usual touristy tours and because we
limit the number of passengers.  Our group learns to read and understand
many of the hieroglyphic inscriptions they see on the temples, tombs,
and monuments. And they do it in minutes. OK, there is an overflow of
people who want to do this tour so we have decided to repeat the same
exact tour, February 17 - March 3, 2001, and at the same price. Because
we visit rarely visited sites, and have a fun time, many of our
passengers are repeats.

See the pictorial itinerary for Egypt 2000 at:
http://www.theglyph.com/itin2000.html  Everything is the same except the
dates.  Go ahead and e-mail the form at the end of the itinerary so you
can receive registration information about this new trip. But hurry,
even this one is filling fast.

Ron Fellows, CM, Editor, The Glyph
Executive Vice President
Archaeological Institute of America, San Diego