HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dana Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 11:25:50 -0700
Smoke,

    If the Directory lists Archaeological Internet Sites you may wish
to include:

    The Edenic Valley (the Red Sea basin), the City Built By Cain
(Chanoch: East of Eden), Noah's Ark, the Biblical Mount Ararat, City of
Aad, (See Nuzi Map and Page Directory).

NUZI MAP
http://www.angelfire.com/fl/BriansHouse/nuzimap.html

PAGE DIRECTORY
http://www.angelfire.com/fl/BriansHouse/inarabia.html#pgdir

     Ancient Temples In Jerusalem: (1) Solomonic Temple (West Of Valley
Of Ben Hinnom: Jeremiah 19:2 KJV), (2) Second Temple (Nehemiah's Temple
under Western Hill), (3) Third Temple (Herod's Temple: Between Damascus
and Herod's Gates; i.e. under Moslem Quarter), (4) Hadrian's Pagan
Temple (Beneath Traditional Mount: see Madaba Map and Roman Gate
beneath Traditional East Gate).

TEMPLES
http://www.angelfire.com/fl/BriansHouse/menuba.html#temple

     "Wisdom" (Explains why rocks, etc. may appear to be millions of
years old; yet, according to the Scriptures this world was only 6003
years old in 1996 AD.  It's like the ancient Bosporus' two way double
decker river system involving two rivers, one atop the other, in two
opposite directions at the same time.  Illogical to some!  But once you
understand it, the reason is obvious.)

WISDOM
http://brianshouse.faithweb.com/briansstudy/wisdom.html

     The Biblical Chronology Of Man (Summary: Overview, Creation Week,
Calendar Conversion Standards, Plus Eight Millennial Days Of History
And Prophecy).  This site is under construction.  As time permits more
and more details will be added to each "day").

BIBLICAL CHRONOLOGY
http://brianshouse.faithweb.com/briansstudy/biblicalchronology.html

                                  Dana

===