HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Grace H. Ziesing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 14:44:16 -0800
Someone just pointed out to me that I did not provide a bibliographic
citation for the privy article I sent out to the list members.
Unfortunately, there isn't one yet, as the volume is still in the early
stages of production. We don't even have title or authorship settled. I
really just sent it as a promised follow-up to our series of postings. I'd
be happy to compile a list of folks who would like the bibliographic
information, and send it to each of you when we're closer to completion.

Also, if you need the file sent as something other than Word 6.0, let me know.

Grace Ziesing