HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"(Mike Polk)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 17:21:20 EDT
SHA Conference Goers:

All of you who have been wondering about the SHA 1999 program and other
information, please bear with us for the hard copy delivery.  We have been
experiencing some difficulty with our printer, but you should be receiving it
within the next week.  In the meantime, our web site is totally updated as of
today and includes a revised registration page that you can download and fill
out for registration.  If you wish to see when your paper is scheduled, check
the Program Schedule.  BE AWARE, HOWEVER, THAT THIS SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO
CHANGE.  We can't control many of the changes in the session sizes, what rooms
are available when, etc.  We have tried to be as firm as possible about the
day that papers will fall on, but be aware that changes COULD happen.

All other vital information that will be in the packet sent to you in the mail
is also on the web including the preliminary program (including paper
sessions, roundtable discussions and plenary speakers), discount ticketing
information for Delta Airlines, Snowbird Ski Resort discount information,
hotel registration form, tours information, commemorative information and much
more.  The WEB SITE ADDRESS IS:

http://www.konnections.com/sha1999

Please visit there often as we will continue to update information as it
becomes available up to the date of the meeting.  If there are questions that
you need answered that are not on the web site, please call or email Don
Southworth, Program Chair, or myself at [log in to unmask]  Our telephone number
is (801) 394-0013.  Our fax number is (801) 394-0032.

For answers on registration contact SHANE BAKER via email at
[log in to unmask]  His telephone number is (801) 378-7122, ext.4783.  Fax
number is (801)378-7123.

Mike Polk
Conference Chair
SHA 1999 Salt Lake City Meeting