HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:45:59 -0800
Wait a minute! Belzoni was a classical treasure hunter, not historical
archaeology. For ani-Christ archaeologists, we need to at least stick to
the right period.

Ron, if you are going to nominate Mel Fisher, why not go whole hog and
include everyone who worked on the Whydah?   Underwater archaeologists have
more than their share of THs, but I know there are plenty of terrestrial
THs also.