HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 12:23:06 -0400
From:
Gifford J Waters <[log in to unmask]>
I agree with Dr. Schuyler's suggestion about thinking more seriously about
holding an upcoming SHA meeting in Puerto Rico.  Not only would it be a
wonderful location to hold a January meeting, but as I recall there has
been an outcry to make SHA more international as it claims to be.  Holding
a meeting in Puerto Rico would surely help in this endeavor.  Just my
humble opinion on the subject.

Gifford Waters
Dept. of Anthropology
University of Florida