From:
Stefan Stangaciu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:34:39 +0100
        Hello to all of you,

        I am really happy with your interest related to our future Internet
Apitherapy Course!

        Below you will find the main subjects we'll discuss in this course.

        Any other proposal will be studied carefully, so please feel free to
send me any of your opinions, as soon as possible, before we will really
start the course.

        We can later modify its program, but let's start from the very
beginning with a good one!

            Kind regards,

    Stefan Stangaciu, MD, LAcup. (Apimondia, Romania)
         www.sci.fi/~apither
         www.gmb.ro/personal/apither.htm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hello dear future Internet apitherapy students!

I am glad to send you my first common message to all of you.

In our following intensive apitherapy course we will have over 90 (!)
 lessons  so please be prepared, with great interior joy, with  open mind
to receive all this treasure called APITHERAPY!

We will discuss all questions you will have at the end of each level, before
you will take a well deserved  vacation .

At the end of the third level, you will pass through a theoretical
examination. I ll send you about 100 short questions, related to the past
lessons, and I ll wait your answers in maximum 24 hours!

You are allowed, of course, to have a look in your notes

If everything will be OK after this examination ("OK" means that you need to
send me GOOD and VERY GOOD ANSWERS), you will receive a  Certificate of
Completion .

This certificate will show that you have a strong theoretical base in
apitherapy.

For the practical aspects of apitherapy (especially BVT), you will need to
come also to our future  hands-on , practical workshops, done in cooperation
with AAS (American Apitherapy Society) and/or UKAS (UK Apitherapy Society)
or later, for German speaking students, with the German Apitherapy Society.

Also, we will discuss in detail all legal aspects related to apitherapy, at
the end of the third level.

It is good to know that there are MANY ways to practice apitherapy, in a
legal way, fully accepted by any government. Later on this

Now, let me show you the content list with the courses ( lessons ) I want to
send you. Any other proposal from you will be taken into consideration, so
please send me as soon as possible your opinions about this.

LEVEL 1:

1. What is apitherapy?
2. History of apitherapy.
3. Importance of bee products for a bee colony.
4. Importance of bee products for humans and animals.
5. Pollen origin and types.
6. Bee Bread origin and types.
7. Honey origin and types.
8. Honeydew Honey origin and types.
9. Propolis origin and types.
10. Beeswax origin and types.
11. Royal Jelly origin and types.
12. Apilarnil origin.
13. Pollen characteristics (physico-chemical and palatable).
14. Bee Venom characteristics.
15. Honey characteristics.
16. Honeydew Honey characteristics.
17. Propolis characteristics.
18. Beeswax characteristics.
19. Royal Jelly characteristics.
20. Apilarnil characteristics.
21. Pollen composition.
22. Bee Bread composition.
23. Bee Venom composition.
24. Honey composition.
25. Honeydew Honey composition.
26. Beeswax composition.
27. Propolis composition.
28. Royal Jelly composition.
29. Apilarnil composition.
30. General overview on the above subjects.
31. Questions, answers, comments, proposals.

VACATION. Holidays. Freedom

Application for the second level.

LEVEL 2:

1. Introduction in bee products properties - generalities.
2. Pollen pharmacological properties, effects, actions.
3. Bee Bread pharmacological properties, effects, actions.
4. Bee Venom pharmacological properties, effects, actions.
5. Honey pharmacological properties, effects, actions.
6. Honeydew Honey pharmacological properties, effects, actions.
7. Propolis pharmacological properties, effects, actions.
8. Beeswax pharmacological properties, effects, actions.
9. Royal Jelly pharmacological properties, effects, actions.
10. Apilarnil pharmacological properties, effects, actions.
11. Introduction in bee products indications   generalities.
12. Pollen indications.
13. Bee Bread indications.
14. Bee Venom indications.
15. Honey indications.
16. Honeydew Honey indications.
17. Propolis indications.
18. Beeswax indications.
19. Royal Jelly indications.
20. Apilarnil indications.
21. Bee products counter-indications and limits   a general overview.
22. Pollen counter-indications and limits.
23. Bee Bread counter-indications and limits.
24. Bee Venom counter-indications and limits.
25. Honey and Honeydew Honey counter-indications and limits.
26. Propolis counter-indications and limits.
27. Beeswax counter-indications and limits.
28. Royal Jelly counter-indications and limits.
29. Apilarnil counter-indications and limits.
30. Questions, answers, comments, proposals.

VACATION. Freedom  Projects

Application for the third level.

LEVEL 3:

1. Administration (posology) of bee products   a general overview.
2. Pollen administration.
3. Bee Bread administration.
4. Bee Venom administration and techniques.
5. Honey and Honeydew Honey administrations.
6. Propolis administration.
7. Beeswax administration.
8. Royal Jelly administration.
9. Apilarnil administration.
10. Preparations and Products   a general overview.
11. Pollen preparations ( home-made ).
12. Bee Bread preparations.
13. Bee Venom preparations.
14. Honey and Honeydew Honey preparations.
15. Propolis preparations.
16. Beeswax preparations.
17. Royal Jelly preparations.
18. Apilarnil preparations.
19. Commercial Products - a general overview.
20. Pollen and Bee Bread based products.
21. Bee Venom products.
22. Honey based products.
23. Propolis based products.
24. Beeswax based products.
25. Apilarnil based products.
26. Marketing, economical aspects related to apitherapy.
27. Mass media presentations   rules, principles,  tips .
28. Cooperation with your local doctors and authorities.
29. Legal aspects of apitherapy.
30. Questions, answers, comments, proposals.
31. 100 questions test.

Vacation and Projects

Waiting for the certificates

OK  Satisfied with the above course program?

Hopefully YES!!!

    What I can promise you is that we will have a wonderful course and we
shall be for the rest of our lives very, very good friends!

       Stefan Stangaciu, MD, LAcup.