From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:26:58 -0700
Please pardon this commercial announcement but I have news of interest to
all US beekeepers who have not sold their 1998 honey crop.

The details from the FARM BILL I have found, down loaded (all 4000 pages),
searched, copied and added to the beekeeping news page at my web site in
total the part pertaining to honey loans. No copyrights involved here as
this government information is ours to use as we want.<G>

Surprise, it was disappointing small,...both in print and duration of the
program which is only one year. I could put it all in the space I have used
here but some may not want to read it and I want all to get used to
checking my web pages for the latest news so when I need bail money some of
you will not forget all the good beenews you found first on my web site.
http://beenet.com/bnews.htm

Also want to pass on the news that "all copyrights have been extend 20
years" by a midnight change of the law. I am not sure anymore if that
extends the copyright time to 60 years or what, but those who are
publishers will know soon enough and its effect remains to be seen, or
maybe less will be seen later rather then sooner.

ttul, the OLd Drone

PS/// I went to post this and found my IP was constipated or something or
my wonderful winds of 98 duel modem connection is plugging up so you will
not see it right away.<G>

(c)Permission is given to copy this document
in any form, or to print for any use.

(w)OPINIONS are not necessarily facts. USE  AT OWN RISK!