From:
Paul Cauthorn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 07:54:50 -0800
Hello Rimantas Zujus,

You are quite right.  What good is question about bees without a good
description of local conditions?

Eugene's climate, with an average temperature of 53 degrees, is one of the
city's attractive features. Mild winters, long growing seasons, and few
drastic weather changes are characteristic. Normal annual rainfall is 43
inches which falls mostly between September and June. Eugene is positioned at
latitude 440 7' N, longitude 1230 13' W.

Thanks for your reply,

Paul Cauthorn
Bee Friendly