From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 10:07:26 -0600
Ok, more clarifications concerning our video cam.

If you run Internet Explorer, you can only access the Bee Snapshots which
are updated every 15 seconds.  You will not be able to access the 1 picture
per second "Video".

For that reason, we post both the 15 second snapshots and the "video"
images.  You should be able to get at least one of the two formats.

Explorer does not support server push technologies; so it doesn't stream
the video images.  Complain to Microsoft.  If you run Netscape, you can see
the pictures change every second.  Lots of fun in the afternoon when the
bees are really flying.

Some of you still have our old bookmarks in your browsers.  If you don't
clear them, you will get the following message: "File Not found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/cam.cgi was not found on this server."

The reason it says this is that not only the file but also the server is no
longer in existence.

We have an auto re-direct, but it doesn't always work.

Hope this helps.

Jerry