HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Dendy, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 09:59:24 -0400
I have to second Dave Babson on this one. Having lived in Denver during the
period when Minoru Yasui filed his appeals and gave testimony to Congress in
the 1980's. I am well aware of the history of the compensation suits.
Further, I should point out that German Americans and Italian Americans have
filed claims for compensation as well. Mr. Myers, you really should do more
research in these matters before hitching your wagon to someone's cause. As
for Lori Berenson, as Nero wolfe would say "Pfui!"