HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Paul Antone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:59:59 -0400
Howdy Steve:

I heard about your upcoming trip to NS.  Although, I never thought of
driving a truck as butch, but I guess I can understand the reference.  Good
luck on the trip.  I'm not sure which group is there but the east coasters
do do some wonderful basketry.  Try to stay away from the tourist traps.
You'll find them more expensive.  If you are driving through the community,
stop and ask people if they would tell you where you can buy baskets
locally.  Let them know that you would rather buy from the makers rather
than a middleman.

Sorry about missing you guys as well.  The arthritis has been kicking up a
bitch this past week and there are some days that I just can't function all
that well.

I think you might be surprised the next time we meet.  I've been busy just
losing the weight like you wouldn't believe!  Hopefully, I will be down to
normal sizes within the next few months.  A low fat and high fibre diet
does wonders!:-)

Also, I saw the posting from Peter Homolus this AM.  I'm glad to see your
group is coming out of the closet.:-)

Talk with you later.

Paul

"Stephen R. Davis" <[log in to unmask]> on 09/24/98 09:59:17 AM

Please respond to HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>