HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
john fulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 09:40:23 -0700
Dear Sigrid

We excavated a mid-to-late 19th cent. farmhouse in western Illinois
about a year and a half ago. We had a very interesting pig feature
which might be of interest. The report is on the Smiley farm -- call
Joe Harl at Archaeological Research Center of St. Louis (314)426-2577
for a copy. Also, you may want to chat with Dennis Naglich at ARC of
St. L. -- he may have some insights into odd midwestern agricultural
artifacts and he's a super guy.

Hope it helps,

John Fulmer