HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Catalinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 20:39:16 EST
We are pleased to announce the rejuvenation of our web page, titled
"The Naked Scientific Archaeology & Co-Ed Physical Anthropology
Page", at http://www.doitnow.com/~cerci/index.html

Here we hope you will find an informative blend of the educational, the
entertaining, and the merely strange.  These pages include an eclectic
mixture of archaeology, the forensic sciences, physical anthropology,
mystery literature, geology and paleontology, and even some kids stuff.

This page also serves as the jump point for various research works,
bibliographies, a wide range of web links, articles, downloads, cool videos
and graphics, and a generous dose of the ridiculous and the sublime.

In addition, we are honored to be part of a several newly developing guilds
of websites, one devoted to the promotion of the Archaeological Sciences,
called the Archaeology Ring, and the other devoted to Paleontology,
Paleoanthropology, and Evolutionary Biology, called the Paleo Ring.

A Ring groups independent sites with similar content and a high level of
quality together into one web-based network.  A person finding
Archaeology or Paleo Ring logos can visit every member's site, without
having to use a search engine or know the other sites' Internet location.

Please visit our site at your leisure, explore the links, papers, and
downloads, and write us back to let us know what you think.  We promise,
no advertisements, no crap, and no boredom allowed.  Suggestions, rants,
and random tirades are always welcome.

Visit The Naked Page at:
http://www.doitnow.com/~cerci/index.html

Thanks for your time,