From:
Tony Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:32:31 -0700
        I find that making frames is not difficult, but it does require some
degree of care. The end bars only require three machining operations and do
turn out as nice as the factory ones. It is easierfor me to make up two or
three supers of frames  rather than drive the 50 miles to buy them. E-mail
me if you need instructions.