From:
Frank Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:36:14 -0400

I have a platform under my shed made from old pallets and covered with
1/2" hardware cloth.  I stack my supers on this staggered leaving
about 1/2" opening for each one. I then cover the top of each stack
with 1/2" hardware cloth.  I very rarely have any damage to combs
stored this way.  They sometimes get a little dusty but the bees clean
the before using them.  The reason for so many !/2" measurements is
that it is small enough to keep out mice but large enough to allow
plenty of light and air into the combs.

Frank Humphrey
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>