HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
SouthArc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 17:08:50 -0500
Michael--Try the Florida Division of Historical Resources web page at
http://dhr.dos.state.fl.us

It has lots of general information on cultural periods, specific sites,
state history, etc. geared to the public domain.

You can probably find useful pages through ARCHNET or through crosslinks on
other web pages.  Also Archaeological Institute of America (AIA) regularly
reviews web pages in their journal and maybe on their web page.

                                Lucy Wayne