HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dan Mouer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:52:29 -0400
Lemme see if I can scrape it up somewhere down around stratum 9....

Dan

Edward B. Jelks wrote:

> Bravo Dan! And shame on the benighted, arrogant, pigheaded, incompetent, crack
pot editor who rejected your manuscript. As I am none of the above--rather an op
en-minded seeker of knowledge and truth, only mildy opininated--I am interested
in reading your manuscript and would be grateful if you would send me a copy.

--
Dan Mouer
"Pioneer"