HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Andrés Laguens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 17:29:24 -0300
Does anybody know something or where could I find anything about glass
during spanish colonial times (16th-17th centuries)in South America, more
specifically at Peru and the Rio de la Plata?

I am working at a historical site at Cordoba city in Argentina, dated
between those centuries and I find more classes than the usually expected in
similar cases. I wonder if this is due to a local production or whether all
of it comes from abroad, so I would like to have more references in roder to
make some comparisons.

Thank to all in advance!

Andres

Programa de Arqueologia